Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USING THE ONLINE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, the copyright and all other intellectual property in the contents of this website (including, but not limited to, all design, text, sound recordings, images or links) are the property of Elaf Islamic Bank.
As such, they may not be reproduced, transmitted, published, performed, broadcast, stored, adapted, distributed, displayed, licensed, altered, hyperlinked or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of the Elaf Islamic Bank. Save and except with the Elaf Islamic Bank’s prior written consent, you may not insert a hyperlink to this website or any part thereof on any other website or frame this website, any part thereof, or any information or materials contained in this website on any other server, website or webpage. All trademarks, service marks and logos used in this website are the property of the Elaf Islamic Bank and/or the respective third party proprietors identified in this website.
No license or right is granted and your access to this website and/or use of the online services should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade marks, service marks or logos appearing on the website without the prior written consent of the Elaf Islamic Bank.
For your convenience, the Elaf Islamic Bank may include hyperlinks to websites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. Such linked websites are not under the control of the Elaf Islamic Bank and the Elaf Islamic Bank cannot accept responsibility for the contents of or the consequences of accessing any linked website or any link contained in a linked website.
Furthermore, the hyperlinks provided in this website shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked websites or the contents therein by the Elaf Islamic Bank.
You agree that your access to and/or use of such linked websites is entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of access and/or use contained therein.
• basic current account is a no frills account to fulfill your everyday banking activities like payment for utilities, receipt of salary among many others and to manage your finances in an easy and efficient manner.
You can upgrade to current account or open savings account.
• current account is an account where you can open in iraqi dinar and in united states dollar (usd) accounts
• Cheque book.
• Free ATM Debit card.
• Accessible in most of the companies, retail outlets, shops and stores in the Republic of Iraq.
• A detailed monthly statement of account (for free) or on request.
• Legal age to open an account above 18 years.
• Monthly standing order deductions in favor of charities and charity funds without charging any fees.
• Free access to eBanking channels i.e. Internet Banking and Phone Banking.
• Local and foreign remittances service.
• The account may be opened in a number of currencies (Iraqi Dinar, US Dollar, Euro Sterling Pound).